Talent Acquisition Coordinator
- Job Function:
- Human Resources
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Innovating since 1905, G&W Electric has grown into a global leader in engineered electrical power grid solutions. Working with us means joining a worldwide team of passionate manufacturing professionals striving to continually improve the technologies the world depends on to deliver safe, reliable electricity. Our culture is focused on employee success, so we foster an entrepreneurial environment that encourages everyone to thrive.
Position Summary: The Talent Acquisition Coordinator for G&W Electric Company will support the staffing/hiring needs of our growing organization. This individual will interface closely with the larger HR team and reports to the Global Talent Acquisition Manager. The TA Coordinator will manage processes that will help ensure the success of candidate recruiting and new hire onboarding. After 90 days, this individual can work from home at least 1 day per week.
- Posts positions internally and externally using Applicant Tracking System (Clear Company) and ensure postings are placed on external job posting sites. Tracks Job Requisitions in the ATS system and assists managers in posting new jobs.
- Assists employees with employee referrals and online applications.
- Schedules office interviews, video interviews, and phone screens using our ATS system and the calendar function within MS Outlook.
- Interfaces with external agencies and candidates to schedule phone screens, office interviews, and secure travel arrangements where applicable.
- Notifies managers of new hire status; set up bi-weekly first day orientation: greet new hires, order lunch, take photos, explain procedures, ensure managers attend lunch
- Schedules, supports, and attends campus/offsite job fairs; Recruits internal partners to attend/interview as well, ensures all materials are assembled and available.
- Helps the TA team with on-site job fairs and ensures all materials are prepared and available on the job fair date (sign-in sheet, spare laptops for filling out applications, interview guides, etc.)
- Coordinates, prepares and tracks candidate pre-hire and post-hire activities such as paperwork and online background screening, drug tests, and pre-hire physicals for hourly hires. Ensures appropriate items are provided to payroll/HRIS for timely entry.
- Assists with management of Applicant Tracking System (Clear Company – sets up new users, sets user access, reports issues, sets up new job templates in the system, provides suggestions for improvements, participates in testing new options, and troubleshoots existing issues with ATS customer service.
- Manages inventory/ordering/disbursement of new hire gifts, binders, desk set up, and name plates.
- Participates in launching new hire surveys monthly, reporting results semi-annually.
- Runs regular reports with staffing data and metric reporting for Global VP of Human Resources.
- Trains and serves as back up for front desk receptionist as needed.
- Performs related job duties as assigned and required.
- Bachelors degree in HR or related discipline is strongly preferred; at least 1 year of experience in talent acquisition support is required.
- Experience using an Applicant Tracking System (such as Taleo, UltiPro, Clear Company, iCims, etc.)
- Strong communication/grammar skills -both written and verbal are a must
- Strong teamwork and collaboration with the ability to work well with all levels of employees and applicants.
- Excellent time management skills, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize — follow through is a must
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with employee matters & information
- Ability to work independently and possess flexibility to manage ever-changing requirements
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook) highly desired
- Strong sense of urgency to meet tight deadlines or last-minute changes
- Willingness to participate in occasional on-site job fairs on Saturdays (possibly once a month or less)
- Strong skills in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Teams)
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor