Sr Business Systems Analyst
- Job Function:
- Information Technology
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Innovating since 1905, G&W Electric has grown into a global leader in engineered electrical power grid solutions. Working with us means joining a worldwide team of passionate manufacturing professionals striving to continually improve the technologies the world depends on to deliver safe, reliable electricity. Our culture is focused on employee success, so we foster an entrepreneurial environment that encourages everyone to thrive.
Partners with business and technology teams to collect, clarify and translate business requirements into solutions. Responsibilities include analysis, design, configuration, documentation, training, project planning & execution, and ongoing production support.
- Consult with business process owners and management to capture business requirements in order to design, develop and deliver optimal business solutions
- Develop project charters and manage projects using project management methodology
- Manage vendors hired to facilitate implementation of new business solutions and enhancements
- Manage creation and execution of test plans, ensuring results meet business requirements
- Create business process documentation and procedural guidelines for end users
- Develop training material and execute end user training
- Conduct research on emerging business application technologies and solutions
- Analyze, troubleshoot, and resolve system issues reported by end users
- Manage prioritization and scheduling of change requests within ServiceNow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or related field
- 7+ years of J.D. Edwards ERP experience with strong business acumen and knowledge of manufacturing processes for complex, multi-site implementations
- 7+ years of experience implementing enterprise applications, defining and mapping business processes, and understanding integration points between various processes and applications
- Proven track record of completing projects on-time and on-budget
- Ability to prioritize daily workload, and work in a team environment with competing priorities
- Ability to work independently, identify priorities and work successfully with minimal supervision
- Ability to create compelling business cases with accurate cost and effort estimations
- Experience leading cross-functional teams and projects to drive business improvements
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to learn new things
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
Why join us? G&W enjoys a long reputation for product quality, innovation and world-class customer service to the power industry. We have established this reputation by believing that our greatest asset is our employees. We owe our success to the initiative and talents of highly skilled individuals within our team-based organization. Our goal is to set the standard for customer satisfaction by ensuring a superior level of service, performance and innovation. As a global organization and industry leader, we are committed to cultivating an engaging work environment that embraces our core values and develops our talent. Our continuous focus on growth and innovation means that you become part of a company that provides challenging opportunities, rewards excellence and combines your individual expertise to achieve a higher level of shared success. As part of our organization, you also help power the world!
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. G&W Electric participates in the E-Verify process for all new hires.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor