Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job Function:
- Information Technology
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Since 1905, G&W Electric has helped power the world with innovative power systems solutions and products. With the introduction of the first disconnectable cable terminating device in the early 1900s, G&W began to build a reputation for engineering creative solutions to meet the needs of systems designers. Solutions which today have extended far beyond cable accessory products and into the latest in solid dielectric and SF6 insulated switchgear, solid dielectric insulated reclosers, system protection equipment, distribution automation solutions, and distribution and transmission cable accessories. Located in Bolingbrook, Illinois, USA, the plant covers over 371,000 square feet and represents a showplace of modern engineering, manufacturing and marketing technology.
Why join us? G&W enjoys a long reputation for product quality, innovation and world-class customer service to the power industry. We have established this reputation by believing that our greatest asset is our employees. We owe our success to the initiative and talents of highly skilled individuals within our team-based organization. As a global organization and industry leader, we are committed to cultivating an engaging work environment that embraces our core values and develops our talent.
Analyze, plan and execute IT projects in consultation with Infrastructure Team, and Business process owners.
- In consultation with appropriate users, primarily business process owners, analyze detailed ERP system software requirements to address business needs.
- Analyze, “project plan” and implement selected application software and system software by working with appropriate vendor.
- Lead Admin for implementation, maintenance/updates for 3rd party products to our business system software. Including licensing requirements that are needed to co-exist with ERP environment such as encryption
- Assisting with administering and tracking security roles within ERP system.
- Working knowledge of project management methodologies to include update and maintaining project plan.
- Working knowledge and constraints blocking progress toward these objectives. Consistently develops creative and effective solutions to those opportunities.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with business process owners to validate changes in all ERP configurations and environments and the subsequent updating and move to production.
- Maintain a test environment for proposed process changes, work with users to ensure correct process (testing, signoff, etc.) prior to a move to production.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and structured programming techniques.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, Informatics, or computer science preferred
- 10 years equivalent ERP experience in a mid to large, multi-site, integrated manufacturing ERP environment
- Strong knowledge of business processes and Oracle’s JD Edwards ERP Enterprise One
- Advanced skills in Ms Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio and project management tools
- Strong communication, collaboration, and organization skills
To apply please send your resume to [email protected]
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor