Sr. Business Systems Analyst
- Job Function:
- Information Technology
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
The Sr. Business Systems Analyst will communicate and coordinate with business process owners to validate changes and analyze detailed JD Edwards ERP system software requirements to address business needs. Additionally, the Sr. Business Systems Analyst will lead IT projects in consultation with Infrastructure Team, and Business process owners.
- Analyze, “project plan” and implement selected application software and system software by working with appropriate vendor.
- Lead Admin for implementation, maintenance/updates for 3rd party products to our business system software. Including licensing requirements that are needed to co-exist with ERP environment such as encryption.
- Assist with administering and tracking security roles within ERP system.
- Troubleshoot issues within the ERP system and train others on its use
- Collect specifications for reporting requests from the ERP system and develop those reports
- Maintain a test environment for proposed process changes, work with users to ensure correct process (testing, signoff, etc.) prior to a move to production.
- Bachelor’s degree in CIS, MIS, Informatics, or computer science preferred.
- 5 years equivalent ERP experience in a mid to large, multi-site, integrated manufacturing ERP environment.
- Strong knowledge of business processes, Oracle’s JD Edwards ERP Enterprise One.
- Advanced skills in MS Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint, Visio and project management tools.
- Working knowledge of relational databases and structured programming techniques.
- Ability to manage projects and execute on project management methodologies.
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor