Rotational Program Engineer – 12/22 Grads Encouraged To Apply!
- Job Function:
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Our new Engineering Rotational Program provides recent college graduates an opportunity to grow with a global organization and make an impact on the world. Participants in our Engineering Rotational Program will develop essential skills across several different departments while receiving individual mentoring from our leaders.
Over the course of two years, employees participating in this program will rotate between engineering departments including: New Product Development, Production Engineering, Sustaining Engineering, Aftermarket Support and Application Engineering, among others. Participants will get industry exposure and hands-on engineering experience through both individual and team project-based assignments. Possible responsibilities include: design, validation, simulation, research, continuous improvement, and product support. There are endless opportunities to network, build strong relationships, and gain valuable work experience.
At the conclusion of the rotational program, participants will be placed into a full-time role in one of those same departments. Their interests, skills, and the needs of the company will guide the placements.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in: Electrical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of one internship or co-op experience completed at the time of this application (please exclude research work)
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher (please do not round)
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without company sponsorship
- Passion for learning
- Strong communication skills
- Must have obtained degree within 12 months of the date of offer
- Prior experience with power engineering or power engineering course work
- Experience with 3D parametric modeling (ProE/Creo)
Physical Demands / Working Conditions: Delete the options below which do not describe the job’s physical demands required as part of primary essential responsibilities. Use the other section to clarify as applicable.
- General Office Environment, PC use
- Light Lifting (occasional 25 lbs or less)
- Heavy Lifting (frequent 25 lbs +)
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor