MEX Mechanical Engineer
- MX, C.P, San Luis Potosi, S.L.P
Position Summary: This position operates to support NPD Engineering through Drawing creation and 3D modeling for various projects.
• Develop and create accurate layouts, assembly drawings, details, and bills of materials, in accordance with the project schedule.
• Design components per specifications and GD&T standards, while promoting error-proof assembly.
• Follow established procedures for the creation and maintenance of CAD databases and libraries.
• Organize the 3D model and drawing package for review prior to release.
• Interface with purchasing and vendors in the modification and approval of component parts.
• Lead and communicate the review of engineering drawings prior to the release to manufacture.
• Manage and communicate project status against project deadlines with design engineering.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
- Support for the production, service, sales and quality control departments
• Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering.
• Excellent CAD skills creating 3D models and 2D prints.
• Knowledge of Windows and MS Word and Excel required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Project Management Skills.
• 2-3 years of CAD experience in CREO preferred.
•2-3 Years utilizing GD&T standards for 2D prints.
•Training in ISO 9001, 14001, 45001 standards
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
• General Office Environment, PC use.
• Light Lifting (occasional 25 lbs. or less)
• Heavy Lifting (frequent 25 lbs. +)