MEX Jr Field Service Engineer
- MX, C.P, San Luis Potosi, S.L.P
Provide support to all G & W products, installed to national customers according to the guidelines established by the SALES process. Residence at Mexico City
- Provide service and customer support during field visits.
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the production team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers.
- Segregation of waste generated according to its area.
- Maintain order and cleanliness according to the established standard.
- Participate in OSH campaigns.
- Participate in water and energy care campaigns.
- Industrial, electrical, electromechanical, or related engineer.
- Experience of 2 years in a similar position.
- Experience working with low and medium voltage electrical equipment (desirable high voltage)
- Negotiation Ability
- Tools handle
- Advance English
- Work flexible shifts and adapt to changing work schedules
- Light Lifting (frequent 25 lbs or more)
Application Tracking System Powered By