MEX Finance/Accouting Analyst
- Job Function:
- MX, C.P, San Luis Potosi, S.L.P
Provide accurate information to the finance/accounting chief for the review of data on the profitability, solvency, stability, and liquidity of the company as well as compliance with local legislation. You will analyze financial and accounting information to help the company make informed decisions, write reports, and control financial movements.
- Review of production travel expenses and administrative group
- Billing in the SAT system and billing
- payment add-ons
- Record of motions
- Registration of raw materials for inventory
- Customer payment record
- Support for proper compliance with tax obligations.
- Petty cash control.
- Education: Bachelor’s degree in accounting or management.
- Experience: 6 months in a similar position.
- Excellent presentation, reporting, and communication skills
- Demonstrable knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnostics, corporate finance, and information analysis
- Be knowledgeable about current financial issues, accounting, tax laws, money market, and business environments
- Conversational English
• Use of Microsoft Office
• Use of an ERP system (Oracle is a plus).