ITL IT Business Partner
- IT, Foggia (FG), Foggia (FG)
The IT Business Partner role provides strategic systems analysis services for multiple business groups. The focus of this position is to work closely with the business units to gain in-depth understanding of internal customer’s business strategy, processes, services, roadmap, and the context in which the business operates. This role will be key to understanding and documenting capabilities needed to address business challenges. Helps to develop, configure, program, and maintain ERP systems and applications to support business processes and functions.
The IT Business Partner is responsible for reviewing assigned business processes end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial, and technological risks and identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities will include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other systems analysts on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
- In consultation with appropriate users, analyze detailed ERP system software requirements to address business needs.
- Analyze, plan, and implement selected application software and system software by working with appropriate vendor.
- Serve as the Lead Admin for implementation, maintenance/updates for 3rd party products to all business system software, including ERP, SalesForce, ReportsNow and MES system.
- Communicate and co-ordinate with business process owners to validate changes in ERP configurations and move to production.
- Maintain a test environment for proposed process changes and work with users to ensure correct process (testing, signoff, etc.) prior to a move to production.
- Manage customer relationships and expectations by developing a communication process to keep others up to date on project results
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies
- Provide project level analysis – producing required project analysis documentation (business requirements, scope matrix, use cases, sequence diagrams, future state proposals, UAT plan)
- Collaborate closely with developers to implement the requirements, provide necessary guidance to testers during QA process
- Identify improvement opportunities (proactive and reactive)
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements
- Assess business process and system inefficiencies
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Understand and negotiate needs and expectations of multiple stakeholders
- Serve as a liaison between Operations and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations
- Working knowledge of relational databases and structured programming techniques.
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business
- Working knowledge of manufacturing operations methodologies
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point, strong relationship building skills & communication skills
- Data analysis – Must have proficiency with SQL, Microsoft Excel
- Programming Skills – JDE, JD Edwards, Sage X3
- Fluent in English
- JDE Experience – Applications and Source code
- Sage X3 – Applications and Source code
- Innova MES System