- Job Function:
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Our Internship Program Commitment
G&W Electric’s Internship Program gives students the opportunity to gain practical, challenging, and meaningful on-the-job work experience while working for a global organization and industry leader. Interns are challenged to demonstrate their strengths and apply their knowledge to help us achieve our business strategy. Our goal is that students will take what they’ve learned and apply it to their future career, perhaps a long prosperous career with G&W Electric.
Internship opportunities are available in Engineering, Finance, Information Technology, Manufacturing, Quality, Continuous Improvement, Supply Chain, Marketing, and Environmental Health & Safety.
-Click on this link to Check current opportunities
- Competitive Pay
- Independent and Collaborative Projects
- Organized social activities
- Team building events and professional development workshops to enhance your business savvy
- Networking with leadership and other professionals
- Building partnerships for future permanent career opportunities
Compensation and Benefits
Interns are well compensated with a competitive salary. Compensation is based on the number of years that you have completed toward your undergraduate/graduate degree or Ph.D. Housing is also available if needed.
Testimony from our former interns: