Intern – Tooling Engineer – Summer 2024
- Job Function:
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Lead Tooling Engineer, this position will be responsible for modeling and creating 2D drawings for machine fixtures, mold components, and other small-scale projects related to mold-making and machining.
- Engineering/Design of Handcast Epoxy Mold
- Design & Implementation of fixturing for CNC machining
- Detail 2D drawings/blueprints
- Communication and routing of projects through toolroom/machine shop
- Reverse Engineering of current parts that are absent of CAD references
- 6S improvements for tool room
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Mechanical or Controls Engineering major
- Interest in CNC technology and Robotics
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor