Intern – Sustaining Engineering
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Sustaining Engineering Manager, this position will assist the team working independently performing tests and contributing to the design process in order to contribute to many open projects.
- Work on mechanical based Sustaining Engineering projects
- Work with Creo to create 3-D models and associated drawings
- Perform Engineering analyses as necessary
- Assemble prototypes in the lab as necessary
- Assist other Engineers as necessary
- Mechanical Engineering Major
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- 3rd or 4th year Engineering student
- Ability to use hand tools and follow prints/sketches to assemble products for testing
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor