Intern – Quality Assurance – Summer 2024
- Job Function:
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager this position will provide support to the team by conducting projects which will drive quality improvements which enables the department to measure and control quality throughout the production process.
- Assist the Quality team in investigating product failures and customer-related issues to identify root causes and implement effective solutions.
- Contribute ideas and innovative thinking to support continuous improvement initiatives aimed at enhancing processes, products, and services.
- Collaborate with the team in collecting, recording, and analyzing data to drive data-driven decision-making.
- Maintain strict adherence to safety and quality rules in line with G&W policies to ensure a safe working environment
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Industrial, Electrical, or Mechanical Engineering Major
- Junior or Senior preferred
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor