Intern – Quality Assurance
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Quality Assurance Manager this position will provide support to the team by conducting projects which will drive quality improvements which enables the department to measure and control quality throughout the production process.
- Data analysis of manufacturing issues to help identify improvement projects
- Support quality engineering on projects as needed
- Assist with PFMEA’s on products as needed
- Perform data analysis of supplier performance
- Assist in developing improvement projects in collaboration with suppliers
- Support Supplier Quality Engineering team as needed
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Industrial, Manufacturing Technology, and Mechanical Engineering Major
- Sophomore, or Junior (preferred)
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor