Intern – Process Engineer – Summer 2024
- Job Function:
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Lead Process Engineer, this position will be responsible for activities improving our Safety, Quality, Delivery, and Cost metrics with sustainment and advancement of various manufacturing processes focusing on our EPOX department.
- Material characterization
- Day-to-day firefigthing
- Process improvements and validation
- Operator training
- Data analysis (Excel/Minitab)
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, or Chemistry degree preferred
- Experience with Excel
- Differential scanning calorimetry
- Polymer/thermoset/elastomer knowledge
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor