Intern – PGA
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Power Grid Automation Manager this position will provide assistance and support to the department with ongoing projects, and program testing.
- Assist with FAT (Factory Acceptance Testing) setup
- Control and program testing
- Customer instruction writing
- Learn to program SEL/ABB relays (software provided)
- Attend meetings (both Lazer and Customer Meetings)
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Electrical Engineering Major
- Junior or Senior
- Experience in a Power Systems, or Relaying Course
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor