Intern – Molding Research and Development
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Reporting to the Lead Tooling Engineer, this position will be responsible for modeling and creating 2D drawings for machine fixtures, mold components, and other small-scale projects related to mold-making and machining.
- 3D Modeling using Creo Parametric 7.0
- Creation of 2D Drawings
- Proper file management within a PDM environment (Windchill)
- Writing and post-processing G-code toolpaths to manufacture parts in shop
- Create set-up sheets to communicate program intent to machinists
- Learn and follow safe machining practices
- Calculate speeds and feeds per manufacturer’s spec/formula
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Mechanical or Controls Engineering major
- Interest in CNC technology
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor