Intern – Molding Manufacturing Engineering
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
This position will assist the Molding Manufacturing Engineering team in projects which will improve processes, and manufacturing with fixturing development as well as completing data analysis.
- Participate in daily management activities for improving passing rates and other data analysis projects
- Participate in problem-solving activities using Six Sigma methodology including 5-why, 8-steps problem solving & other tools
- Implementing & improving the world-class data collection systems e.g. JDE.
- Participate in production-level continuous improvement events
- Design and develop new fixtures for process enhancements
- Optimize and improve current fixtures
- Improve current design of Solid die components as opportunity presents
- Currently pursuing a degree from an accredited university
- Mechanical, Industrial Engineering or Physics Major
- Experience with CAD 3D modeling
G&W Electric is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All employees and applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, disability, gender, national origin, race, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor