- Job Function:
- Human Resources
- US, IL, Bolingbrook
Summary: The Coordinator is responsible for providing support to our Total Rewards team which is responsible for effectively developing, implementing and operating the Company’s benefits programs, compensation programs and philosophies, and HRMS systems. The Coordinator will be responsible for ongoing maintenance and support, assisting and acting as back-up for key processes and providing high quality confidential accurate and timely administrative support.
- Processes HR transactions, hire to retire, ensures appropriate set up and accuracy:
- New hire support from onboarding system to ADP, terminations, employee changes and transfers, vacation set up and balance transfers as appropriate, document cloud with appropriate documents etc.
- Works with HR cross functional teams to make improvements – challenge status quo.
- Creates and manages uploads into ADP and or other supporting HR software
- Designated payroll backup and biweekly payroll support in the areas of data entry, audit and process improvement
- Supports each payroll cycle performing various review and ADP entry i.e. 401k import, gtl update, verifying leave of absence hours in essential time, retro payments, vacation overages and payout review, assist with garnishments, income verifications etc.
- Administers one payroll a quarter
- Support company wide ADP reporting requests, compiles and distributes standard reports. Works with TR team to improve reporting capabilities and/or standardize distribution of reports.
- Assists new hires with benefits enrollments. Ensures employee has submitted their elections in a timely manner with required documentation, provides reminders to employees and approves within ADP Dashboard.
- Support employee leave of Absence and Short-Term disability requests. Provides leave request kits, answers questions, ensures kits are completed and returned. Performs follow up with leave vendor and/or employee regarding items such as; missing paperwork, return from leave details and informs management and/or internal HR as required.
- Support ADP set up, consistency and best practices ensuring processes are followed for various items across the platform. i.e. ADP Home Page, create support ticket for troubleshooting etc.
- Performs customer service answering employee requests and questions, researches and works with team to provide resolution
- Presents Benefits and/or Payroll agenda items at New Hire Orientation rotating with benefits and payroll team to ensure efficiencies and knowledge share.
- Proactively maintains and updates functional job grade matrix and other compensation tools ensuring accuracy. Audit compensation fields in HRMS in order to ensure complete data (e.g. incentive eligibility, grade, band, FLSA code, etc.
- Provides support for projects i.e. standard reporting clean up, HRMS training documentation, HR process SOPS’s, Open Enrollment, Benefits Fairs, survey completion, system implementations
- Associate degree or equivalent experience
- 3 + years of progressive experience in comparable role which includes supporting total rewards related functions; Benefits, HRIS, payroll, compensation
- HRMS experience, ADP preferred
- Knowledge of Wage and Hour laws, FLSA
- Detailed oriented, highly organized, analytical
- Proficient knowledge of MS-Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Work independently and possess flexibility
- Strong communication skills -both written and verbal are a must
- Excellent time management skills, detail oriented, with the ability to prioritize — follow through is a must
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality when dealing with employee matters & information
- ADP preferred
- Advanced excel skills
- Bilingual, Spanish preferred
Physical Demands / Working Conditions:
- General Office Environment, PC use
Application Tracking System Powered By