HR Business Partner (Ceggia – VE/Ferrara)
- Job Function:
- Human Resources
- IT, Venice, Ceggia
We are looking for an HRBP with deep business acumen and fluent English skills. He/She will be able to understand the company and its challenges to help address the organization and talent needs. He/She will be able to work at all levels in the organization — strategic, operational, and tactical, being able to influence effectively across all levels of a company, and navigate through ambiguity, recognizing when it is appropriate to introduce more structure and process without derailing current production. The HRBP will work with Global HR team to set and align global HR processes on Talent strategy, Rewards and Recognition, Performance processes and programs to the company’s business priorities in order to drive results. He/She will actively participate in the functional leadership teams as a partner to the business.
- Partner with Global HR Team and Senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of the business.
- Offer thought leadership regarding organizational and people-related strategy and execution.
- Partner with Marketing and the rest of the Company to develop and implement a strong Employer Branding strategy in Italy.
- Maintain positive employee relationships and ensuring compliance with employment laws.
- Maintain a constructive relationship with Union Representatives. Capable to drive second level agreement negotiations.
- Provide timely information and/or education for all levels of the company on HR issues.
- Educate, coach, and partner with managers on performance management and employee development goals.
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development.
- Participate in the continual development of HR programs, such as recruiting, retention, compensation, benefits, and Learning & Development.
- Collaborate with the HR team to champion and accelerate a culture of excellence in which people feel engaged and inspired to deliver top business results.
- Develop people strategies and design approaches for diagnosing and enhancing organizational effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
- Educate team members on compensation practices, including compensation, performance feedback, performance calibration, and career transitions.
- Ensure reliable HR data for the G&W Italy population (salary, skills, education …)
- Supervise Payroll & Benefits partnering with Finance/Accounting.
- Master degree in Business Administration, Law, Social Science related field, with a minimum 5 years of experience in the HR Business Partner role.
- Successful experience as an HR leader in a medium size company aligned to the specific HR Business Partner role/client group.
- Demonstrated experience in the various HR functional areas, especially organization development, change management, and employee relations.
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including applicable state employment laws and regulations.
- Fluent English.
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision-making skills. Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business issues.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated credibility and integrity in communications to ensure information flows upward and downward.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
- Ability to stylistically adapt communication based on audience.
- High integrity/will stop at nothing to safeguard compliance standards and company values.
- Payroll and Benefits, HRIS background.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently.
- Lead management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to turn business strategies into action.
- Provide and demonstrate change management leadership.
- Coach and influence to achieve business results.
- Use knowledge of the business strategy or the ability to probe for required understanding of business strategy/context in order to properly align solutions or problem-solving approaches.
- Make decisions that effectively incorporate global context and support necessary collaboration across org/geo boundaries.